Monday, September 12, 2011

3 objects

O1) Piggy Bank
Whenever I get coins, I always put them into my piggy bank. This is because I want to give presents to children in orphanage by these coins where my sister visits weekly. Before I started keeping coins in piggy bank, since my sister told me about the children in orphanage, I decided to keep coins for those children. I can feel the coins heavier than last time whenever I hold them up.


O2) Origami

My hobby is making origami. Since I was 5th grade, I have been making various types of origami especially stars. Sometimes, when I have free time, I always make origami. While making this, I feel good which make me forget about my stress because whenever I make them, they always reminds me of all the memories I had in Korea with my families and relatives especially the Winter. I feel stronger after I make these stars because they make me forget about my stress because whenever I make them, they always remind me of all the memories I had in Korea with my families and relatives. As I am living in Malaysia, even though the winter came, I didn’t feel like it was the winter because I have been spending years in Malaysia all days hot. I miss Korea a lot.



O3) Secret Diary
If I have any worries or happiness, I always write to my only secret diary. No one knows my secrets, except for my secret diary. It is my only friend who knows my secret very well. I feel comfortable after I sharing my feelings. Sometimes, I read my diary back to think about my precious times which helps me remember vividly what happened at that time and how I felt at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment